|Published:||25 Jul 2016|
Rural Diversity is RIRDC's corporate magazine.
Each edition covers a range of stories that span the variety of R&D programs managed by the Corporation.
The magazine is free to download as a PDF from the RIRDC website.
The stories in this Winter 2016 edition include:
- Honey industry turns to genetics for performance lift
- Seeking validation for Australian agriculture exports
- Scholarships for agriculture young guns
- Award recognises inspiring rural women
- R&D key for Tea Tree Industry
- John Harvey: New RIRDC Managing Director
- Rural Industries R&D Corporation moves to Wagga Wagga
- RIRDC-funded award tests fungi to control ginger pest
- Diversification hatches high-demand egg venture
- Levy to secure fodder funding
- National Hendra virus findings out
- Online extension hub coming soon
- Pond design, breeding program to increase marron yields
- Climate resilience for primary industries