Rural Diversity is RIRDC's corporate magazine.
Each edition covers a range of stories that span the variety of R&D programs managed by the Corporation.
The magazine is free to download as a PDF from the RIRDC website.
The stories in this Spring 2015 edition include:
- A sense of place - making a case for the use of geographical indications
- Collective bargaining still has a value-add role
- Community leadership champion wins 2015 Rural Women’s Award
- Innovation fundamental to build on Australian agriculture’s advantages
- New legume a game changer for salt-land pastures
- Assessing Australian agriculture’s competitiveness
- Priorities set to sustain disease control
- RIRDC board tours South Australian industries
- Consultation kicks off for new RIRDC corporate plan
- The secrets of effective farm management
- Forecasting and extension receive a lift
- Cooperative research for Northern Australia
- Research momentum builds for climate resilience
- Exotic virus threat to lucerne seed under investigation
- Horizon Scholars eye new technology